Brick Star is LEGO, DUPLO, Toys, LEGO sales and deals and all things FUN! Welcome to the blog of a former LEGOLAND Model Builder and her LEGO family!!!

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Official LEGOLAND News

from the dog's mouth...
PICS by tcwang

I know... you think you get it all here at Brick Star, but you can get REAL news about all the plans for LEGOLAND this year at our Press Conference tomorrow. If you can't be there, lookout for it on the news...
Pirate Treasure from Pirate Shores

- Who's business card displayed in our window? I don't know, but these days I think we may need a Help Wanted sign ;) ...

We are going to "officially" announce our plans for this year, tomorrow. I am going to wear a special shirt and stand there during this press conference and then I am getting right back to building! There will be some Q&A with the bigwigs and Model Builders... I'll link to any news...

These pictures were "officially" seen first on Brickshelf and I am officially linking to them right now...Click HERE for Pics - Nice Pics!

PICS by tcwang

No comments: