Brick Star is LEGO, DUPLO, Toys, LEGO sales and deals and all things FUN! Welcome to the blog of a former LEGOLAND Model Builder and her LEGO family!!!

Thursday, February 22, 2007

GREAT results for for LEGO

Sponge Bob
The LEGO Group has announced that its strategy paid off last year $$!

They paid attention to their core business (yes, Star Wars fans - that means you!)... but

I heard they also scored big on partnerships with two of my favorite "Bob"s (Hint: the other Bob is a Builder).


LEGO is so popular with designers right now, too! We have all this cute Paul Frank gear at Brick Bros at LEGOLAND... I am so busy that I can't even go and buy any of it - what is this world coming to?!@#?@!,

anyway it's SOOOOOO cute.

This is my other latest and greatest favORITE LEGO inspired accessories:

really HOT LEGO items

No comments: