Brick Star is LEGO, DUPLO, Toys, LEGO sales and deals and all things FUN! Welcome to the blog of a former LEGOLAND Model Builder and her LEGO family!!!

Sunday, April 27, 2008

LEGO Hood Ornaments


Andy Grubb crafted these LEGO hood ornaments out of choice parts. They may have been the only item I actually installed on this in-house project(all nine of them I might add), but with 1 hour left until the ride got turned over to the technicians that night, my boss and I decided test our old skills by grabbing tools, removing the fiberglass gascaps and installing these beauties.

With seconds to spare I even took a picture. Yup we still have it - high five!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see the posts from Legoland coming back!

Bricktales said...

Hi Kristi,

Thought you might be interested in this. I started up a new blog last week, MinilandBricks, focused on LEGO creations at the Miniland scale, both by the fan community and pictures from the parks. I just added a post linking to your blog, and I'm sure I'll be linking to you from time to time to get that behind the scenes perspective.

Bruce