Brick Star is LEGO, DUPLO, Toys, LEGO sales and deals and all things FUN! Welcome to the blog of a former LEGOLAND Model Builder and her LEGO family!!!

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Back in the Swing of Things!


Hooray! - The Brick Star is back to bizness as usual! My computer has returned from full warranty covered repair - nice. I will get back to posting lots of pics, links and news now, but it is Sunday and my only day off this week (yup - super duper busy at LL) so I have to get some fun and relaxation taken care of, too.


A jazz musician in Mini New Orleans gets some shiny new money (every now and then we have to replace it... I don't know what happens, it just seems to disappear...)



Maybe this guy had something to do with it...



Anyway, rock on until the grandma downstairs climbs up to shake her cane at you! (I know, she's a little hard to see, but you're just going to have to come find her for yourself if you don't like my picture ;)

No comments: