Brick Star is LEGO, DUPLO, Toys, LEGO sales and deals and all things FUN! Welcome to the blog of a former LEGOLAND Model Builder and her LEGO family!!!

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

A Building is Finished



And my computer is crashed... That is why I haven't posted here in a while. Anyway, I stayed a few minutes late today and grabbed a picture of a building I am very proud of. It is the first tower completed on my Miniland LV team - aka Team Girl and it is my first EVER Miniland Tower design to come to life. I guess it's not just Team Girl anymore since Gary McIntire was the one that put the final touches on this building. He did a fantastic job and he even added his own special touches to the roof details.

Good thing my computer is under a three year warranty (they always tell you to buy those things...) and I am well into my 2nd year. I'm dying without it. Hopefully I'll be getting it back soon and then I'll post as many pics as I can if I survive!

No comments: